Seasonal Opening and closing clean
If you are planning to visit your holiday home, let us give you back your time and peace of mind so that you can focus on friends and family when you arrive. After all, your holiday home is your sanctuary, a place for you to relax, unwind, and spend time doing the things you enjoy.
Our cleaning services go beyond the basics and provide you with a comprehensive clean that will reenergize your home.
At the end of your stay, rather than spending your last few days cleaning and putting things away, allow our property managers to clean and close your home so you can get on with the last day of your holiday and preparing for your journey.
Move Out Clean
If you’re selling your French home, we can help to declutter and create an inventory of all the fixtures, fittings and furnishings along with a description of their condition. So, whether you’re planning for a removal, or, if you’re selling furnishings along with your property, half of the job is already done for you!
We go beyond vacuuming and dusting and get deep into the corners to rid your space of all dust, dirt and grime. We can help get the property into a presentable state for viewing.
MOVE IN CLEAN
Excitement runs high when moving into a new space, whether you’ve purchased a new home or are moving into a rental. It’s easy to sign those papers and immediately want to move all your things into your new home. Despite your highest hopes and memory of the space when you first viewed it, there’s almost always some cleaning to be done after the keys are handed over.
Rather than feeling overwhelmed by the idea of cleaning (in addition to packing, moving, unpacking and everything else on your to-do list), letting someone else tackle the cleaning gives you more time to prepare for settling in and taking care of everything else that comes along with moving.
Whether you need the entire house cleaned or help with just certain items on your checklist, our professional property managers are ready to help.
Cleaning gîtes is an important part of the overall package that we provide especially during these unusual times. It is imperative to reassure guests that we are adhering to the government and tourism industry best practice hygiene protocols.
Guests arriving to a spotlessly clean property are able to relax immediately and start their holiday in the right frame of mind, enjoying your property from the word go!
Rental changeovers can be arranged between guest stays in the letting season, making sure the property is thoroughly cleaned & ready for incoming guests.
- A spring cleaning of your property can be organised in preparation of the letting season
- We can arrange a mid-stay clean and linen change if required; either payable by your guests or provided by the owners within the contract.
- A laundry service is available of bed linen, towels, bathmats & tea towels. We can also arrange for pool towels, cushions & throws to be laundered.
- We can carry out an inventory of items if required and report back to owners of any discrepancies. Any noticeable breakages are automatically reported
- Contact details are left at the property so that guests can contact us if there are any problems or emergencies
- We are able to arrange grocery/welcome packs for the arrival of guests (these can be payable by guests or provided by the owners). What you choose to leave for your guests is up to you, if consumables need replenishing, we will inform you.
- When situations call for an increased focus on disinfection, we use enhanced disinfection practices on the high-touch and hard surfaces in your home.